I will have four squares in mine, like above. Number 1 will be the album cover, number 2 on the backside of 1 would be a little bio of my artist. Number 3 would be four small images from a photo shoot which is behind the CD and the final number 4 would be the track list. I will also try to include an A4 size poster.
Monday, 5 November 2012
Digipak research
A digipak is what makes a CD, it has the tradional single cover and track list on the back. Recently digipaks have been having various other things in them such as posters, signed pictures and little biographys. As well as a music video for a track we have to create an artist including the auxilerry tasks. I have chosen a digipak and a magazine advert.
I will have four squares in mine, like above. Number 1 will be the album cover, number 2 on the backside of 1 would be a little bio of my artist. Number 3 would be four small images from a photo shoot which is behind the CD and the final number 4 would be the track list. I will also try to include an A4 size poster.
I will have four squares in mine, like above. Number 1 will be the album cover, number 2 on the backside of 1 would be a little bio of my artist. Number 3 would be four small images from a photo shoot which is behind the CD and the final number 4 would be the track list. I will also try to include an A4 size poster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment