
I have spoken to many different types of music fans to complete a broad and wide audience response by using a questionairre and Yahoo answers. The questionairre is more for the name of the brand whereas Yahoo answers is for the video it self.
I also played my track out during class and asked my class mates for their opinions of a narrartive for it.:
- A boy and a girl walking through a field at dawn with the sunrise and holding hands towards the end
- A concept video which is totally unrelated to the lyrics, at a derelict factory maybe or a dirty old room with cobwebs and dust.
By using this feedback from many different music fans I think I will be able to attract the right audience to enable my music video to be a success. I will have to make sure I stick to the conventions of my genre.

No comments:
Post a Comment